Millions Recovered by Our Award-Winning Personal Injury Law Firm in Minot, North Dakota
We Give Injured People a Voice
Personal injuries can occur anywhere and anytime in Minot—in shops, restaurants, and on the road.
Broadway is one of the busiest streets in the city. With multiple lanes in each direction, it's a common route for commuters and commercial vehicles where many accidents happen. The Burdick Expressway and 16th Street SW are also where accident-causing injuries happen in Minot.
Injuries can become the focal point of our lives. Immediately after an accident, our world stops to go to the doctor, fix broken bones, or get emergency surgery. Beyond the pain and suffering, we experience further disruptions if we can’t work because of a personal injury. An accident due to someone else’s negligence can leave you facing overwhelming circumstances.
At Nicolet Law Accident & Injury Lawyers, we understand the challenges you are going through, and we are here to help. Our Minot personal injury lawyers can determine what compensation you may recover under the law and will fight for justice against the responsible parties.
We take on insurance companies or corporations and are dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome for your case. Don't face this difficult time alone. Contact us today to see how we can make a difference in your life.
- Millions Recovered by Our Award-Winning Personal Injury Law Firm in Minot, North Dakota
- Why Choose Nicolet Law in Minot for Your Personal Injury Case?
- 5 Ways Our Minot Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You Now
- Why You Need a North Dakota Personal Injury Attorney
- How Much is a Personal Injury Case Worth in North Dakota?
- Contact Nicolet Law Accident & Injury Lawyers
Don’t let a personal injury accident leave you uncertain about your future.
Contact a Minot personal injury lawyer for a free case evaluation today.
Why Choose Nicolet Law in Minot for Your Personal Injury Case?
You will find our core values at the heart of Nicolet Law Accident & Injury Lawyers: "We Care, We Win, and We Never Stop Getting Better." These principles form the foundation of our organizational culture, which revolves around three key pillars: clients, community, and coworkers. Our unwavering commitment to putting people first sets Nicolet Law Accident & Injury Lawyers apart.
We prioritize serving our clients above all else, rather than simply winning cases.
- Results you expect from an attorney in Minot. The Minot personal injury lawyers at Nicolet Law Accident & Injury Lawyers have helped people throughout North Dakota win maximum compensation. When you suffer an injury, you need results from your lawyer. Clients with physical pain and emotional trauma rely on us to win their cases. Recovering over $55,000,000 in jury verdicts and settlements has transformed our clients' lives.
- We take the tough cases. At Nicolet Law Accident & Injury Lawyers, we don’t shy away from a challenge. We win cases that other attorneys turn away. We thoroughly investigate every detail to develop a winning strategy. We do this because every client deserves a fair chance of compensation for their personal injury. Our success with cases with seemingly little value speaks for itself with testimonials from our clients and their families. Winning those tough cases is a testament to our perseverance and commitment to justice.
- The drive to be better lawyers. The legal community has recognized Nicolet Law Accident & Injury Lawyers for our skill in personal injury law. We were honored when a recent reader's poll named us the best personal injury attorneys. In addition, we have received numerous accolades from prestigious organizations such as the National Trial Lawyers Association, Super Lawyers, and the Million Dollar Advocates. The attorneys at Nicolet Law Accident & Injury Lawyers are driven to improve by keeping up with the latest developments in personal injury law. We want every client who hires Nicolet Law Accident & Injury Lawyers to look back at the end of their case and confirm that they made the best decision to hire us.
Our years of collective legal knowledge equip our attorneys to tackle any personal injury challenge you face with compassion and skill. We understand that every client has unique needs. We work our hardest to provide tailored guidance that empowers clients to make informed decisions about their cases so we meet their compensation goals.
5 Ways Our Minot Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You Now
We don’t just focus on winning a trial or getting the maximum settlement, we focus on getting what our client needs now and in the future.
Here are five ways our team can assist you right now:
- Your free consultation. We understand you may have pressing questions about your legal rights and options. That's why we offer a free consultation—to answer your questions immediately. We can provide consultations on the same day you contact us and can even meet you in the hospital or at your home so you receive the legal help you need without delay.
- Help you find the right doctors. You need the right medical care after an injury. We understand that finding the right doctor can present challenges, which is why we can help you find trusted doctors who specialize in treating your specific injury. We want you to receive the care you need without worrying about medical bills.
- Communicate with insurance companies. Our team of Minot personal injury lawyers can take care of all of the time-consuming and confusing communication with insurance companies and other parties for you, allowing you to focus on your recovery without the added stress of navigating complex legal procedures.
- Investigate the accident. We need to gather evidence and investigate the accident to build a strong case. Our investigators can visit the accident scene, interview witnesses, and collect all relevant information to build your strongest case. We know how to uncover the facts to help your case.
- Represent you in court. We can file a personal injury lawsuit if negotiations with the insurance company break down. With a long record of successfully litigating personal injury cases, we prepare every case from the beginning as if we were going to present your case to a judge or jury. Sometimes going to court is the best way to get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses.
With our dedicated team of personal injury lawyers, you can rest assured that you are in good hands. We have the experience, resources, and expertise to help you get the best possible outcome for your case. We are committed to giving you the confidence and peace of mind to focus on your recovery and move forward with your life.
Why You Need a North Dakota Personal Injury Attorney
As a victim of a personal injury caused by someone else’s negligence, you need the right attorney. Hiring a North Dakota personal injury attorney in Minot can increase your chances of obtaining the compensation you deserve under North Dakota law.
Working with one of our lawyers from Nicolet Law Accident & Injury Lawyers will allow you to focus on your physical and emotional recovery when we handle the legal aspects of your case.
Personal injury claims submitted to an insurance carrier require significant complex paperwork and supporting materials. Insurance companies are in the business of collecting money, not paying it out. They will minimize or deny claims whenever possible. An injury attorney in Minot from Nicolet Law Accident & Injury Lawyers will professionally handle every aspect of your claim—from the paperwork to communicating with the insurance company.
Even after submitting a claim to the insurance company, it may refuse to settle for a reasonable amount. If this happens in your case, you will decide whether we will file a lawsuit. We will discuss your options and potential outcomes. Even if we recommend going to trial, you will decide whether to try your case before a judge and jury.
Either way, we will prepare as if your case will go to court. If it does, our lawyers will present your case and give you a voice by telling your story and how this injury has affected you.
How Much is a Personal Injury Case Worth in North Dakota?
The compensation that an injured person may receive will depend on the severity of the injury, the extent of the damages, and the degree of negligence on the part of the responsible party.
One of the most critical elements in determining the value of a personal injury case is the victim's injury. Generally, more severe injuries will result In more compensation. For example, a victim with a traumatic brain injury, paralysis, amputation, or a crushing injury may receive more compensation than someone with a less severe injury. Even if a victim has not suffered a catastrophic or debilitating injury, they can still recover compensation for their damages.
Another consideration that can affect the value of a personal injury case is the age and health of the victim. A North Dakota personal injury lawyer can help all victims, young and old, determine whether to file a claim or a lawsuit to obtain maximum compensation for them. In your initial consultation, you can ask an attorney for their opinion regarding how the health and age of a person can affect the outcome of a case.
The out-of-pocket costs a victim pays for their injury can determine the value of their case. These include medical expenses, prescription drug costs, repair expenses, and any other costs the victim may incur from their injury. Lost income and lost future earning capacity factor into what an injured person can expect in a personal injury case.
Families who have lost a loved one due to an accident may incur additional expenses related to funeral and burial costs, which can also affect the overall compensation amount.
Finally, the impact of the injury on the victim's quality of life can determine the value of a personal injury case. This can include past and future physical and emotional pain and suffering and the impact on the victim's ability to perform daily activities.
Contact Nicolet Law Accident & Injury Lawyers
We know that no two cases are alike, so we always take the time to listen to your needs and then craft customized legal strategies that meet your goals. Whether a car accident, job accident, or a defective product injured you, our team of experienced attorneys can demand accountability and fair compensation for your harm.
We also recognize that no amount of money can fully compensate for losing a loved one from a wrongful death or the physical and emotional trauma of an injury. That's why we approach every case with compassion and empathy. We consider the full scope of your losses, stand up for your rights, and seek the justice you deserve.
When someone else’s negligence harms you or a loved one, contact Nicolet Law Accident & Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.
You are our priority. Contact our personal injury lawyers in Minot today at 1-855-NICOLET or use our online contact form to see if we are the right law firm for you.