One of the first things I ever learned as a personal injury attorney:
“Always listen to the client – to what their actual problem is and why they’re calling you.”
That advice has always stuck with me.
So often, lawyers want to rush to conclusions, thinking they know what’s best for clients and wanting to get a case settled.
In reality, taking the time to truly listen to my clients is the best way to understand the problems they’re facing every day so I can help them meet those immediate needs and take those burdens off their shoulders before moving into the next stage of their case.
Strong Ties To The Community
I’m proud to be from Eau Claire.
I was born here and attended the University of Wisconsin in Madison for college, and then St. Thomas School of Law in Minneapolis.
While in law school, I honed my legal skills by participating in a mentoring program at a major personal injury firm in Minneapolis. There, I learned about the serious financial and physical hardships that people in Wisconsin and the Twin Cities area often face.
I’ve seen these struggles in my own family and community, as well.
I’ve had family members who were injured in serious car accidents, and people close to me who had to file for bankruptcy.
These experiences – and years of experience helping my clients through those very same struggles – only furthered my determination to help alleviate their stress by giving my all to every case I take on.
It’s an honor to work with my family.
I know I can rely on everyone at the Nicolet Firm, and I know that we all have our clients’ best interests at heart.
That’s why we take the time to respond to our clients’ emails, calls, and even texts – because we are devoted not just to “winning” a case, but to making a real difference in our clients’ lives.
I’m lucky enough to be married to my high school sweetheart, and we have two beautiful children and a lovable golden retriever.
At the end of the day, I want to do everything I can to help my clients’ lives improve. My goal is that they can start the next stage of their life confidently, with their immediate needs met – truly happy they hired me.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- Wisconsin State Bar – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- Wisconsin Bar Association, Present
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association, Present
- Eau Claire Bar Association, Present
- American Bar Association, Present
- Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce
- Eau Claire Young Professionals
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers
- Top 10 Under 40, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top 40 Litigation Lawyers Under 40 in Wisconsin, American Society of Legal Advocates
- Lead Counsel Verified in Personal Injury Law, Leadcounsel.org
- 5 out of 5 Star Client Rating, Avvo.com
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Million Dollar Advocates, Life Member