We know that when you or a loved one gets injured, ordinary life can come to a stop, and things can get complicated. During that time, insurance companies are likely to pressure you. They don’t care if you get better, they don’t care if your medical bills are piling up, and they don’t care that you may not be able to work. However, we do.
"The beard is feared by insurance companies™"
We pride ourselves in taking this stress and weight off our clients so that they can get back to their normal life as soon as possible. We also care about the results we deliver for our clients. So we made the solution as easy as possible: If you are injured, Get Nicolet. Our tagline means that if you get injured, you call us, and we will take on your case. We will deal with the insurance companies, we will listen to your needs, and we will work hard to win for you.
Nicolet Law is Your Top Option
Here are a couple of reasons why choosing Nicolet Law can be the easy decision with hard life events:
- Winning is what we do. We don't back down when things get difficult. Challenges make us more motivated to get things done for our clients and community.
- We don't get paid unless we win for you. How simple is that? When we take on your case, you don't pay us anything until we get you the compensation you deserve.
- We have experience. It can be hard to know what to do when there are multiple insurance companies or parties involved with your case. We've seen it all and we've handled it all, which makes it easier to help you no matter what you're going through.
- Our team was born and raised in the Midwest. We live in and are from the Midwest, so we know what this area and community is about. We're not some out-of-state firm that doesn't understand - we're local and we love it.
- We have over 20 offices. From Green Bay to Williston up to Duluth and down to La Crosse, we are there for our communities. We know that dealing with an injury or accident is hard enough without having to travel to find a great lawyer to help with your case. We're local, and based conveniently throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and North Dakota.
We Win or You Don’t Pay
No matter the injury, no matter the case, our clients don’t pay unless we win for them. On top of that, we offer a free case review so there is no extra burden put on them. We’ve heard from many clients that they were initially intimidated to contact a lawyer, but in the end, we completely extinguished that worry. Making this process as easy as possible for you is our goal so that when you or a loved one is injured, you have the confidence in us that we are there for you, not just as a lawyer but as a true friend.
If You’ve Been Injured
Here's what to expect with personal injury cases with Nicolet Law:
- Contact our firm.
- We will review your case with you as part of our free consultation service.
- Ensure your documentation is up to date - this includes things like medical records police records and insurance documentation. We will help with this.
- We will negotiate with insurance companies and other parties to try to reach a settlement or agreement.
- If a settlement cannot be reached, we will continue to help fight for our clients and get them what they deserve.
If you have questions regarding our legal services, fill out the form to the right or call 1-855-NICOLET. Our staff is always available to take your call. If you’d like to learn about what to do if you’ve been injured or have been in a car accident, view the videos above.
Making an Impact
Everyone has the right to fair legal representation. That’s why we work diligently to provide our clients with top-of-the-line legal services. Our lawyers have gone above and beyond for our clients. We have been recognized with some of the highest awards. The reason we have been able to excel is through our unique communication and connection with our clients. We pride ourselves in not pursuing a large caseload approach but instead giving each client unparalleled focus. We make ourselves available anytime our clients need us, and we strive to make sure they know that we are wholeheartedly there for them. So when you see ‘Injured? Get Nicolet.’ we want you to know that if you or a family member is ever injured that you know we will be there for you and make sure everything thing is taken care of.
Those traits of ours are something we are proud of and our tagline is what helps people know about us. As local Wisconsin and Minnesota residents, we wanted to get our message out there. Over the past decade, we have tried many ways and have grown in more ways than just size. Growth has allowed us to help many more people than we were before. It has also allowed us to give back in more ways than just legal representation, such as donating to local charities and being directly involved with the communities that we live in and represent. To further help the growth of those in our communities, we have been able to establish our college scholarship to the high school and college students in the cities we live and work.
Fighting for You
Ultimately, we wouldn’t be successful if we didn’t know how to win for our clients. Time after time, we have seen insurance companies take advantage of those who have lost so much. Insurance companies are in it for themselves. They don’t want to give you what you deserve but instead give you the least amount possible, sometimes ending up with zero compensation or a denial. If we take on your case, we fight harder than any firm to get you what you deserve. We start strong by leading the communication with the insurance companies, which allows you to focus on recovering while we build your case. They won’t be able to bother you directly with us involved. Throughout the whole process, we fight tooth and nail for our clients so they can get back what was taken from them and focus on living a better life.
Our tagline isn’t just for potential clients to become aware of us, but it’s also to make the insurance companies aware. When we take on your case, we want the insurance companies to know that they won’t get away with undercutting what is owed. There is no fooling us, we have seen it all, and they know that. We hope that every time they see our tagline, they recognize it and know they will have to play fair.