Nicolet Law Office Announces $1,500 College Scholarship Video Contest
At Nicolet Law Office, we value the importance of education. We understand the time and dedication it takes to earn an undergraduate and graduate degree. We also understand the tremendous financial strain that college can place on students and their families. In an effort to alleviate some of that financial stress, the attorneys at Nicolet Law Office, are excited to offer a $1,500 BI-ANNUAL scholarship to one current or prospective college student.
The scholarship will be awarded to one lucky winner of our bi-annual video contest.
Scholarship Contest Steps
- Step 1: Check Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: Create a 3-5 minute video responding to the prompt below.
- Step 3: Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Step 4: Email us the link at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Are The Eligibility Requirements?
To be eligible for our $1,500 bi-annual scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Current college attendee (or enrolled for the 2020-2021 academic year)
- Good academic performance with a current education institution
- Submit video by 12/01/2020 (YouTube format preferred)
- Submit video to email@example.com, and include your name and name of the academic institution you currently attend or plan to attend
- Applicants under 18 need permission from their parent or legal guardian
Video Contest Topic
To apply for the $1,500 scholarship, create a three to five-minute video and discuss the following:
How has the pandemic affected your college life, and what strategies can help students excel in this new learning environment?
Video Contest Deadline
Deadline to apply for the scholarship contest is 12/01/2020 at 11:59 P.M. CST.
Once the application period closes, all video submissions will be reviewed, and a winner will be selected based on the following factors:
- The video is at least three minutes and doesn’t exceed five minutes.
- The video is creative, original and provides a realistic point of view.
- The applicant demonstrates a potential for success in the legal field.
Please note: The $1,500 scholarship check will be issued directly to the university/college of the video winner.