Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Superior And Northwest Wisconsin
If you or a loved one has been harmed as a result of someone’s negligence, it’s important to understand your legal rights and options for making things right. The medical bills, physical pain and mental anguish are not going away on their own, and you should not be left to bear the burden alone after being injured through no fault of your own.
In the Superior and surrounding areas of Wisconsin, you can rely on the experienced personal injury lawyers of Nicolet Law Office, S.C., to pursue the full financial compensation you deserve for medical costs, pain and suffering, lost earnings and other accident-related damages. Having our skilled team looking out for your interests can make all the difference as you begin down the road to recovery.
We understand that a serious accident can result in life-changing injuries. For the last decade, we have devoted our practice to helping individuals and families avoid financial peril as they fight to get healthy. Whether you are suffering from financial hardship and are considering bankruptcy, or you have been injured in an accident by someone else’s carelessness or reckless actions, the attorneys at Nicolet Law Office, S.C., can provide the support you need.
We Are Dedicated To Supporting Our Community
Since the inception of our firm, we were dedicated to giving back through community involvement and charitable giving. Now that we are celebrating our 10-year anniversary, Nicolet Law Office, S.C., will be donating $10,000 to various charity organizations throughout the year. We call this the 10th Year Giving Program. We are proud to reach this milestone and understand that this accomplishment was only possible due to the great people in the communities we serve. This giving program is our way of saying thank you to our friends and neighbors, and helping to make our communities better places for everyone to live, work, and play.
To learn more about our community involvement or the firm’s 10th Year Giving Program, we encourage you to visit those specific pages.
For help with your injury case, bankruptcy issues, car accident or truck accident-related needs, slip-and-fall accident issues or workers’ comp and SSD questions, please contact our Superior office today.
Convenient Office Location
Our Superior law office is conveniently located near the intersection of U.S. Highway 2 and Tower Avenue. The area is easily accessible via Highway 35 (from the south), U.S. Highway 53 (from the east and southeast), U.S. Highway 2 (from the west/from the Duluth area), or via Interstate 535 (from the north).
In addition to our typical services, our Superior office also offers representation to injured dockworkers and others who qualify for claims under the Jones Act/Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act.
No matter what sort of injury you have suffered or financial difficulties you are facing, we are here for you and your family. We are the North Shore’s injury and bankruptcy law firm.
Superior Area Landmarks
- Pattison State Park – Nestled along the Black River, this park is home to Big Manitou Falls (Wisconsin’s highest) and Little Manitou Falls.
- Richard I. Bong Veterans Historical Center – Local museum provides an opportunity to learn about local war hero Richard I. Bong and view historic military vehicles and war relics.
- Wisconsin Point – This scenic point along Lake Superior lies within the Lake Superior National Estuarine Reserve and is the world’s largest freshwater bay mouth sand bar.
*We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
How Will You Feel Tomorrow?
It’s easy to stand there in the glow of post-crash adrenaline and say “I’m fine.” You may have felt so lucky to be alive that you didn’t think some minor scrapes or a bruise were worth mentioning. Unfortunately, the way you feel can change quickly in the days, weeks and months after an accident. It’s important to get checked out by a doctor even if you feel fine in the immediate aftermath. It not only creates a treatment record that will be critical in the event a personal injury claim becomes necessary, but it also allows your doctor a chance to rule out silent killers such as internal bleeding.
Personal Injury Compensation Explained
Contrary to the image of “ambulance-chasing personal injury lawyers,” a personal injury attorney will help you seek financial resources that are specifically tied to the needs you have now and in the future as a result of the injuries you sustained. Personal injury damages cover your economic and noneconomic losses, such as:
- Medical expenses: You don’t need us to tell you that medical bills can pile up in a hurry and they’re not cheap. A personal injury settlement or jury award can make sure you have the money to pay your accident-related medical bills now and far into the future.
- Lost earnings: It’s hard to make a living when you’re injured, and keeping the lights on for your family is the last thing you should have to worry about at a time like this. A personal injury claim can result in compensation for your lost wages and lost future earnings. This includes compensation to cover lost income as a result of a job loss, reduced hours or having to switch careers as a result of your injuries.
- Pain and suffering: This covers your noneconomic damages. It’s harder to quantify your emotional and psychological trauma after an accident, but you deserve to be compensated for what you have been through as a result of someone else’s negligence.
We’re Ready To Make Things Right For You
We are sorry you or a loved one has been hurt but we look forward to the opportunity to help make things better for a neighbor in the Superior area. You can get in touch with us anytime by calling 715-226-4155 or by contacting us online.
1200 Tower Ave.
Superior, WI 54880