RYAN T. MUIR
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Ryan received his Juris Doctor from the University of Minnesota in 2017. While attending law school, Ryan was involved in the school’s bankruptcy clinic program, where he represented low-income individuals in bankruptcy filings and proceedings. Ryan also competed in the Maynard Pirsig Moot Court program and went on to be a student director in the program.
Prior to joining the firm, Ryan clerked for a Hennepin County judge working on civil and family law matters. Ryan focuses his practice in the areas of bankruptcy and social security cases in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Ryan is admitted to practice law in the state courts of Minnesota; as well as the federal courts of the District of Minnesota and Western District of Wisconsin.
Ryan lives in Woodbury, Minnesota with his wife and three children and enjoys playing hockey and following Minnesota sports in his free time.
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. – 05/2017
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
- B.A. – 05/2014
- Minnesota, 2017
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2019
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2019
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association